GLOW DUO ” LES INCONTOURNABLES ” GUA SHA QUARTZ ROSE & ARGAN OIL SERUM WITH YLANG YLANG 30ml for a year-round anti-aging routine and to restore the skin’s radiance
Packaged in a beautiful gift box ready to give to a loved one or to yourself, the Glow Duo Argan Serum with moisturizing ylang ylang and natural stone Gua Sha with a thousand virtues will reinvent your beauty routine Naturesse Cosmetics!
Adopting this Duo “The Unavoidable” as a beauty ritual will promote the lifting and smoothing of your skin while reducing dark circles, puffiness leaving your face lifted and glowing after use.
This sublime box contains:
1- Argan oil moisturizing serum with ylang ylang 30ml :
- True natural anti-aging for a firmer and rejuvenated skin:
Exceptionally rich in essential fatty acids Omega-6 and 9, vitamins A and E, polyphenols and having a high content of unsaponifiable matter (elements known for their restructuring power), the 100% pure and organic Moroccan argan oil serum is full of highly moisturizing, antioxidant and regenerative properties.
It naturally contains coenzyme Q10 (CoQ-10) and melatonin which are powerful antioxidants. It is a true natural anti-aging and active ingredient that protects the skin from drying out, helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, helps smooth lines, improve elasticity and firm the skin and give it a younger, healthier glow.
It goes without saying that the melatonin naturally contained in our miracle oil helps protect against sunburn.
Subtly scented with ylang ylang essential oil, the argan serum with moisturizing, nourishing and anti-oxidant properties is an excellent anti-wrinkle and regenerating treatment. Its divine scent with a sweet and romantic floral fragrance gives our argan serum this exotic note.
The combination of argan and ylang ylang makes it the perfect soothing treatment for the skin before going to bed. This product is full of anti-oxidant properties that help fight free radicals responsible for premature aging and therefore reduce the appearance of wrinkles and give you a youthful glow. It also helps to regulate your sebum production and balance the amount of oil produced by your skin ensuring a complexion with the right amount of moisture. This treatment is recommended for dry, oily or combination skin.
- Multi-purpose care for hair and skin: nourishes, moisturizes and revitalizes:
Beauty elixir, the organic argan oil nicknamed “green gold” of Morocco combined with the essential oil of ylang ylang is excellent for beauty care and known for its revitalizing and moisturizing properties. It is a non-greasy, fast-absorbing moisturizer that easily penetrates the skin to nourish and soften it without leaving a greasy film.
It is known to be a powerful calming and very soothing that will bring a touch of softness to your skin. This makes it ideal for use on chapped lips, dry hands, nails, dry cuticles, eye area, and dark circles.
It also helps improve the appearance of stretch marks, wounds, burns, chapped skin, irritation from wearing a mask, redness, eczema, or after getting a new tattoo.
This makes it also an excellent hair oil since it nourishes and moisturizes in depth the damaged or dry hair.
It is also suitable for men because it softens the beard and mustache, soothes the dry or irritated scalp
- Certified organic Ecocert
Pure, natural and Ecocert certified organic oil. It is cold-pressed and guaranteed free of parabens, petrochemical derivatives, chemical solvents and GMOs. It has never been tested on animals. Fair trade and vegan product.
Benefits of Argan Serum with ylang ylang:
- Excellent for all skin types: sensitive, dry or combination
- Hydrates, protects and softens the skin
- Tonic for the skin
- Restores the elasticity of the skin, especially in combination with the Gua Sha stone
- Moisturizes the whole body without leaving a greasy film
- Reduces wrinkles, dark circles, fine lines and acne
- Moisturizes chapped lips, face, dry hands, and cuticles
- Helps strengthen brittle nails
- Protects against sun damage
- Reduces irritation caused by tattoos and other irritations
- Helps reduce scars and redness
- Helps prevent stretch marks
- Reduces razor burns and burns
- Natural make-up remover
- Deeply revitalizing night care
- Leave-in conditioner and hair growth booster
- Natural massage oil
- Excellent for a relaxing bath
2- Gua Sha natural stone for lifting and facial and body massage
Inspired by Asian rituals currently in vogue, the Gua Sha stone from traditional Chinese medicine will reinvent your beauty routine and will become, in combination with the Argan Serum, your must-have facial and body massage tool for a detoxified skin and a more radiant complexion.
This accessory provides a deeper massage to fight against the signs of aging while giving a glow to your skin. Combined with argan serum, it gives your skin a natural energy boost and activates blood circulation to relieve facial muscle tension, allow toxins to be drained from your lymph nodes and reduce the appearance of fine lines and puffiness.
It promotes lymphatic drainage to improve skin elasticity by reducing the appearance of wrinkles and stimulates all layers of the epidermis.
Thanks to its freshness, the stone helps tighten pores to refine skin texture, restore radiance and reduce signs of fatigue in the eyes.
By applying light pressure, the Gua Sha also releases pressure and unclogs, stimulates the flow of energy and facilitates better absorption of the argan serum on the surface of the skin.
You may notice a temporary redness, which encourages the epidermis to repair itself by secreting new collagen.
The Gua Sha stones we offer in our sets are 100% natural semi-precious stones that contain no synthetic substances. They are either in white jade or in pink quartz.
- Rose quartz, compared to white jade, is harder and more refreshing. It has virtues on the well-being in general and the spirit. As it draws warmth from upset skin, it helps reduce stress for people with anxiety-related skin problems. It calms irritation, redness and soothes skin conditions while providing ionic nutrients into the cells. Its crystalline vibration is perfect for inflammation and puffiness. It is also a stone that is said to aid in healing. Emotionally, this stone is known as the healer of the heart and is one of the crystals that help with emotional stability. It harmonizes, builds confidence and self-love. It is known to promote peaceful sleep, attract love and absorb anger.
- The rose quartz Gua sha can be used on the neck, face, back of the hand, wrist, shoulders and foot.
- Our Gua Sha are natural and have not been chemically or color treated. Each rose quartz or white jade tool is unique and may vary slightly in size and appearance from the one in the pictures. They are simply cut and polished with water.
Please note that a difference in color or size does not alter the quality of our Gha Sha and the well-being they provide.
- The perfect gift: the Rose Quartz Gua Sha tool is an excellent gift for Christmas, birthday, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Labor Day or any other special occasion to please a loved one. Give a gift that is extremely practical but also not soon forgotten!
The benefits of Gua Sha massage:
- Promotes the regeneration of skin cells,
- Stimulates deep blood circulation for a more radiant and luminous complexion,
- Firms the oval of the face,
- Relaxes the muscles of the jaw,
- Decongests the face, reduces the appearance of dark circles and bags under the eyes,
- Relieves tension and soothes stress in the body
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines by activating acupressure points, thus toning the muscles of the face,
- Smoothes and firms the skin for an anti-aging massage,
- Helps to obtain a detoxified skin thanks to the gesture of the massage which allows to release toxins,
- Restores vitality to the skin
- Facilitates the absorption of the argan serum and your cream.
How to use Gua Sha?
The Gua Sha is adapted to the face, the body and the scalp, and is used either with water under the shower or with serum so that the stone can have a better glide on your skin.
Using the Gua Sha on the forehead and scalp is said to improve hair growth and even help with a good night’s sleep.
To deflate certain areas, apply light, not deep pressure to relax the muscles. It is possible that some redness may appear, don’t worry, it’s just a sign that the blood circulation is well boosted. This is normal and shows that you have performed your Gua Sha massage correctly and with good pressure.
You can also benefit your body by passing the stone five times in a row in the same direction to relax the tissues and improve the appearance of the skin. This movement is effective on cellulite.
Step 1:Start with a facial cleansing then gently apply the argan oil serum all over your skin.
Step 2: Always warm the neck. Massage it to relieve tension.
Step 3: Massage the face by keeping the Gua Sha flat against the face from the inside to the outside to promote lymphatic drainage. Use upward strokes without forgetting the pressure points! Perform this movement with firm but gentle pressure on the forehead, cheeks, jaw and eye area.
Jaw Sculpting: The Gua Sha should be slightly tilted and almost flat on the skin.
Don’t forget to apply gentle pressure! The results are visible from the first days when used daily and in combination with the Argan Serum with Ylang Ylang!
How often should I use it?
Use Gua Sha on clean, moisturized skin once or twice a day for a healthy glow.
In the morning to deflate the epidermis and energize it. In the evening to relax and loosen the muscles and connective tissues.
Repeat each movement at least 5 to 10 times per use. You must apply light pressure.
One of the magical benefits of the Gua Sha Stone is its cooling properties.
Keep it in the refrigerator before massaging the skin for a decongesting effect. This makes it the perfect solution for sensitive or reactive skin.
Maintenance of Gua Sha:
It is very important to clean your massage tool regularly especially since it is in direct contact with the skin. After each use, you must :
- Wipe the stone after each use with a clean cloth (to remove excess oil or serum).
- Wash the Gua Sha in warm water with a mild soap.
- Let it dry.
- Put it back in its box.
- You can recharge the energies of your stone by placing it under the sunlight or under the full moon once a week if needed.
Some redness might appear on your face after using the Gua Sha, these are completely normal and are simply a sign that your blood circulation is boosted.
Never use it on a naked skin without moisturizing.