GLOW DUO “THE MUST-HAVES” GUA SHA & ARGAN OIL SERUM 30ml for a year-round anti-aging routine and to restore the skin’s radiance
Packaged in a beautiful gift box ready to give to a loved one or to yourself, the Glow Duo Argan Serum moisturizer and natural stone Gua Sha with a thousand virtues will reinvent your beauty routine Naturesse Cosmetics!
Adopting this Duo “Les Incontournables” as a beauty ritual will promote the lifting and smoothing of your skin while reducing dark circles, puffiness leaving your face lifted and glowing after use.
This sublime box contains:
1- Pure and organic argan oil moisturizing serum 30ml :
- True natural anti-aging for a firmer and rejuvenated skin:
Exceptionally rich in essential fatty acids Omega-6 and 9, vitamins A and E, polyphenols and having a high content of unsaponifiable matter (elements known for their restructuring power), the 100% pure and organic Moroccan argan oil serum is full of highly moisturizing, anti-oxidant and regenerative properties. It naturally contains coenzyme Q10 (CoQ-10) and melatonin which are powerful antioxidants. It is a true natural anti-aging and active ingredient that protects the skin from drying out, helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, helps smooth lines, improve elasticity and firm the skin and give it a younger, healthier glow. It goes without saying that the melatonin naturally contained in our miracle oil helps protect against sunburn.
- Multi-purpose care for hair and skin: nourishes, moisturizes and revitalizes:
Beauty elixir, organic argan oil nicknamed “green gold” of Morocco is excellent for beauty care and known for its revitalizing and moisturizing properties. It is a non-greasy moisturizer with rapid absorption that penetrates easily into the skin to nourish and soften it without leaving a greasy film.
It is known to be a powerful calming and very soothing thus bringing a touch of softness to your skin. This makes it ideal for use on chapped lips, dry hands, nails, dry cuticles, eye area, and dark circles.
It also helps improve the appearance of stretch marks, wounds, burns, chapped skin, irritation from wearing a mask, redness, eczema, or after getting a new tattoo.
This makes it also an excellent hair oil since it nourishes and moisturizes in depth the damaged or dry hair.
It is also suitable for men because it softens the beard and mustache, soothes the dry or irritated scalp.
- Certified organic Ecocert
Pure, natural and Ecocert certified organic oil. It is cold-pressed and guaranteed without parabens, petrochemical derivatives, chemical solvents or GMOs. It has never been tested on animals. Fair trade and vegan product.
Benefits of Argan Serum:
- Excellent for all skin types: sensitive, dry or combination
- Hydrates, protects and softens the skin
- Tonic for the skin
- Restores the elasticity of the skin, especially in combination with the Gua Sha stone
- Moisturizes the whole body without leaving a greasy film
- Reduces wrinkles, dark circles, fine lines and acne
- Moisturizes chapped lips, face, dry hands, and cuticles
- Helps strengthen brittle nails
- Protects against sun damage
- Reduces irritation caused by tattoos and other irritations
- Helps reduce scars and redness
- Helps prevent stretch marks
- Reduces razor burns and burns
- Natural make-up remover
- Deeply revitalizing night care
- Leave-in conditioner and hair growth booster
- Natural massage oil
- Excellent for a relaxing bath
2- Gua Sha natural stone for lifting and facial and body massage:
Inspired by Asian rituals very popular today, the stone gua Sha from traditional Chinese medicine will reinvent your beauty routine and will become, in combination with the Argan Serum, your essential tool for facial and body massage for a detoxified skin and a more luminous complexion.
This accessory provides a deeper massage to fight against the signs of aging while giving a glow to your skin. Combined with Argan Serum, it gives your skin a natural energy boost and activates blood circulation to relieve facial muscle tension, allow toxins to be drained from your lymph nodes and reduce the appearance of fine lines and puffiness.
It promotes lymphatic drainage to improve skin elasticity by reducing the appearance of wrinkles and stimulates all layers of the epidermis.
Thanks to its freshness, the stone helps tighten pores to refine skin texture, restore radiance and reduce signs of eye fatigue.
By applying light pressure, the Gua Sha also releases pressure and unclogs, stimulates the flow of energy and facilitates better absorption of argan serum on the skin’s surface.
You may notice a temporary redness, which encourages the epidermis to repair itself by secreting new collagen.
The Gua Sha stones we offer in our sets are 100% natural semi-precious stones that contain no synthetic substances. They are either white jade or pink quartz.
- White Jade, which is the stone of wisdom and purity, has regenerative and balancing properties. Thanks to its naturally cool temperature, it helps smooth features while soothing inflammation and attracting good luck. Our stones are made from 100% natural premium jade, which is a beneficial material for the beauty of the skin and the health of the body, easy to maintain, without static electricity. It helps to harmonize and balance the skin and has a decongesting and soothing effect.
- The white jade Gua sha can be used on the neck, face, back of the hand, wrist, shoulders and foot.
- Our Gua sha are natural and have not undergone any chemical or color treatment. Each rose quartz or white jade tool is unique and may vary slightly in size and appearance from the one in the pictures. They are simply cut and polished with water.
Please note that a difference in color or size does not alter the quality of our Gha Sha and the well-being they provide.
The perfect gift: the White Jade Gua Sha tool is an excellent gift for Christmas, birthday, Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Labor Day or any other special occasion to please a loved one. Give a gift that is extremely practical but also not soon forgotten!
The benefits of Gua Sha massage:
- Promotes the regeneration of skin cells,
- Stimulates deep blood circulation for a more radiant and luminous complexion,
- Firms the oval of the face,
- Relaxes the muscles of the jaw,
- Decongests the face, reduces the appearance of dark circles and bags under the eyes,
- Relieves tension and soothes stress in the body,
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines by activating acupressure points, thus toning the muscles of the face,
- Smoothes and firms the skin for an anti-aging massage,
- Helps to obtain a detoxified skin thanks to the gesture of the massage which allows to release toxins,
- Restores vitality to the skin,
- Facilitates the absorption of the argan serum and your cream.
How to use Gua Sha?
The Gua Sha is adapted to the face, the body and the scalp, and is used either with water under the shower or with serum so that the stone can have a better glide on your skin.
Using the Gua Sha on the forehead and scalp is said to improve hair growth and even help with a good night’s sleep.
To deflate certain areas, apply light, not deep pressure to relax the muscles. It is possible that some redness may appear, don’t worry, it’s just a sign that the blood circulation is well boosted. This is normal and shows that you have performed your Gua Sha massage correctly and with good pressure.
You can also benefit your body by passing the stone five times in a row in the same direction to relax the tissues and improve the appearance of the skin. This movement is effective on cellulite.
Step 1: Start with a facial cleansing then gently apply the argan oil serum all over your skin.
Step 2: Always start by warming the neck. Massage it to relieve tension.
Step 3: Massage the face by keeping the Gua Sha flat against the face from the inside to the outside to promote lymphatic drainage. Use upward strokes without forgetting the pressure points! Perform this movement with firm but gentle pressure on the forehead, cheeks, jaw and eye area.
Jaw Sculpting: The Gua Sha should be slightly tilted and almost flat on the skin.
Don’t forget to apply gentle pressure! The results are visible from the first days when used daily and in combination with the Argan Serum!
How often should I use it?
Use the Gua Sha on clean, moisturized skin once or twice a day for a radiant complexion and healthy skin.
In the morning because it is necessary to deflate the epidermis and energize it. In the evening to relax and loosen the muscles and connective tissues.
Repeat each movement at least 5 to 10 times per use. You must apply light pressure!
Never use on unmoisturized bare skin.